Sports Day Photos (Mercury Newspaper 28th July 1972)

Posted by gavin gavin

2 Comments

Joe Walker Joe Walker

Re: Sports Day Photos (Mercury Newspaper 28th July 1972)

Nice to see my self in the line up for the 'nut and bolt race' !

I am the first one in the line on the left ! lol ...

I think that was the only race I won that day !

Joe Walker
gavin gavin

Re: Sports Day Photos (Mercury Newspaper 28th July 1972)

Hi Joe,

I'm glad you spotted yourself in the photo!

Do you recognise anyone else in the line?  I'm guessing that 8th from the left might be my brother Andrew.

Best wishes,

Gavin